What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The advanced photo image editor used by professionals
- Jam packed with huge features that carries all the strengths of Photoshop CS3 is used by professional organisations like Linux & industry magazine companies
- Suitable for beginners and professionals – Edit photos easily and quickly with “push-button” technology and video tutorials
- Includes 200 pages of illustrated manuals, 25 video training tutorials over 3+ hours and step-by-step easy to follow guides
- Stand-alone software – Compatible with Photoshop CS files and Dreamworks files but these software are not required
- Alternatively, the Smart Selection tool, known as the “Magic Wand”, can be used to select contiguous regions.
- Multiple file formats supported – bmp, gif, jpeg, mng, pcx, pdf, png, ps, psd, svg, tiff, tga, xpm, and more
- Supports custom brushes and patternsTile based memory management so image size is limited only by disk space
- A powerful all-in-one industry-leading photo and image manipulator, enhancing makeover software for Windows
- Support for layers, including transparent layers, which can be shown, hidden, or made semitransparent.
- And I also understand that my order is 100% risk free with your 60 days, 100% money back guarantee
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Photo Editor scores 71.78/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.photoeditx.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: photoeditx.com you’ll also be taken through to photoeditx.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)